Now that #Pebble is no more, a smart watch that was popular due to its long lasting battery of 2 weeks. #Xiaomi has killed this feature by releasing a smartwatch with 45 days of battery life better then the #Apple Smart-Watch Series 3 which the battery only lasts up to 1-2 days.
Whether you have an Android phone or an iPhone, the Xiaomi Amazfit Bip is compatible with Android & iOS. You don’t need to spend more than $100 to get one. The design is similar to more than a million smart watches you see on people’s wrists nowadays.
Here’s what you need to know about the Amazfit Bip by Xiaomi:
1. Amazfit Bip has sold over 50 million units and has a 17.1% global market share. Huami has become the largest wearavle device company worldwide. Amazfit Bip is the newest addition to Huami’s portfolio of award-winning smart watches.
2. Fashionable Smart watch which records accurate data anywhere and anytime. Designed specially for Sleep / HR Monitor, Pedometer, Sports Trackers that maps your route by GPS and measures distance, speed, pace, calorie burned etc. You can also analyze daily, weekly, and monthly history by using the MiFit App.
3. Notification Reminder: With the always on 1.28-inch e-ink display (same display technology as pebble), its easily readable in indoors or in bright sunlight. You can view all phone app notifications like text messages, calender alerts, Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, WeChat etc. The smartwatch alerts you via vibrating on wrist.
4. Record-breaking battery life: The battery lasts up to 30 days with regular use and 45 days with minimal notifications. with IP68 Water/Dust resistant in only 32g (with the strap), it’s very comfortable and convenient to wear while sleeping, working, doing sports or on the go.
5. Package & Services: you will get one Amazfit Bip Smart Watch, USB Cable, Charging Dock, User English Manual and a 12-month warranty.
You can Pre-Order now at BongoGadgets.com