If you are a fan of both Windows & Android, you will be surprised to know you can get both Operating System on a single android device.
Steps to follow:
- Backup all your important files.
- Head over to “About Phone” in Settings and tap on build number for more than 7 times consecutively. This will enable “Developer Options” on your device.
- Under “Developer Options” in Settings, turn “USB Debugging” on.
- Download and install “Change My Software” (version XP/7/8/8.1/10 based on your preference) on your Windows PC.
- Connect your smartphone and launch Change My Software. Select the Windows icon.
- Select your choice of language if the software prompts. It will then automatically download the Windows driver.
- After the download is complete, you’ll be asked to press “Install”.
When you click on Install, the setup will ask if you want to dual-boot or remove Android. Choose the suitable option accordingly.
- When the installation is complete, your smartphone/tablet will reboot, initiating Windows setup process.
- You can also revert back to Android using Change My Software.
To download required tools and read FAQs, visit this page.