Transferring Blackberry contacts to Android
Galaxy Note 2
- Turn on Bluetooth for both devices
- Pair both devices to each other
- Go to Blackberry’s Bluetooth setup, and select the Android phone- for me it’s SGH-T889 renamed Galaxy Note 2.
- Press the enter key or trackpad, and the device menu will pop up.
- Select “Transfer Contacts”
- Your Android device will popup a request to accept a file named Phonebook.vcf’. Choose ACCEPT
- Your Android will now accept your complete contact list!
1399 Total Views 3 Views Today